THE VISION OF CERMI
To be an international reference centre for the ECOWAS region and PALOP (Portuguese speaking countries) that offers services of excellence in training, audit, certification ,monitoring and R&D in the area of renewable energy and industrial maintenance.
THE MISSION OF CERMI
To be the operational tool of energy policy of Cape Verde (CV) and ECOWAS regions and Portuguese speaking countries to promote knowledge and dissemination of the technologies in renewable energy, energy efficiency and industrial maintenance.
THE SPECIFIC OBJECTIVES
The main objective of CERMI, E.P.E. is the dissemination of knowledge and capacity-building to carry out professional activities, and to be a Center of excellence in the fields of renewable energies and industrial maintenance.
The Center's specific objectives are:
- Capacity building and trainings of excellence in the areas of RE and industrial maintenance;
- Capacity building of markets for the implementation and development of energy public policy;
- Activities of certification of energy systems
- Platform of information and public awareness on the issue of RE;
- Support to create knowledge for the development of energy public policy;